RIDERGLASS-2-19mm Thick Clear Float Glass Sheet with AS/NZS 2208
1. 24 years on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Delivery within 15 days.
3. Safe wood or plywood crates packing wothing for ocean and land transportation.
4. Full transport insurance.
5. Sell to 126 countries on 6 continents.
6. One-stop glass solution in RIDER GLASS.Clear Float Glass
1. Clear Glass is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr.
2. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.Tinted Float Glass
1. Tinted glass is produced by the float process with the addition of small quantities of metal oxides to color the normal clear glass mix. This coloration is achieved through adding metal oxides at the smelting stage.
2. Addition of color does not affect the basic properties of the glass, even though visible light reflectance will be slightly higher than clear glass. The color density increases with thickness, whereas the visible transmittance decreases correspondingly as thickness increases.
3. Tinted glass reduces solar transmittance by absorbing a large proportion of the solar energy the majority of which is control and energy reduction.
4. Our comprehensive range of soft natural colors compliments modern building materials to provide an exciting and different look to new and exiting buildings.
5. Rider's tinted standard production thickness includes 4, 5, 6mm, but is not limited to 8, 10, 12mm which we produce in many colors. Non-standard thickness can also be produced to order on request.
6. Our range of vibrant colors, excellent performance characteristics and post-production treatment possibilities, all make Rider tinted float glass the ideal choice for architects in any new construction or renovation project.
7. Tinted glass is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is manufactured by floating a ribbon of molten glass over a bath of molten metal. The ribbon is gradually cooled in an annealing lehr, and then washed and cut into the desired sizes.Ultra Clear Float Glass
1. Ultra clear float glass could also be named as low iron glass. It has the Features of high light transmittance and high transparency.
2. The product is glittering and translucent, nobler and elegance, and also be called crystal prince in glass family.
|Thickness||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.|
|Size||1830*2440mm, 3300*1900mm, 3210*2140mm, 3300*2134mm, 3210*2250mm|
|Color||Clear, Ultra clear, Bronze, Dark blue, Lake blue, Royal blue, Dark green, French green,|
Dark grey, Euro grey, Mist grey, Pink, Golden bronze etc.
|Category||Clear float glass Ultra clear float glass Tinted float glass|
|Application||External use of windows, doors in offices, houses and shops etc. Interior glass screens, partitions, balcony etc. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc. Furniture,table-tops, picture frames etc. Green house etc.|
|Packing||Wooden crates or plywood crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.|
A) We manufacture a wide range of glass to meet your different demands: Silver Mirror, Aluminium Mirror, Cooper and Lead Free Mirror, Antique Mirror, Anti Reflective Glass, Auto Glass, Insulating Glass Unit, Sheet Glass, Glass Block, Art Glass, Glass Accessories etc.
B) 24 years manufacturing experience.
C) Rider Glass is your best choice of one-stop glass procurement.
D) Professional Glass Supplier.
E) Glass Manufacturer.
F) Glass Exporter.
G) Glass Factory.
H) Glass Enterprise.
I) Glass Company.
FAQ Q: Can you do the production as customized?A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements. Q. What the your glass package ? Are they safe ?Answer :Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong and every loading worker has 23 years packed, loading and fixation crates with container experience. And we send the loading pictures for you after we loading . Q. What is your payment term ?Answer : Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight. Q. Can you supply a free samples ?Answer: yes, if you want us to provide big size sample according to your requirements, you should pay the cost of production.
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C at sight|
|Leading Time||Within 15days after deposit or L/C|
|MOQ||One full 20' container|
|Packing||Wooden Crates Worthy for Ocean and Land Carriage|
|Certificate||AS/NZS 2208 And Issued By SAI Global AMK 40195|
|Payment Terms||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment 70%T/T.|